Friday, August 7, 2009

Treasure Hunt And Found!


So today was less about beautiful weather - it rained - but more about exploring creative nooks and crannies. With the purchase of my beautiful Papaya Art giclee print, I realized that a traditional hook and nail would not be sufficient for displaying them appropriately. I did some searches on line, then visited my nearest Hobby Lobby store for brainstorming ideas. After searching isle after isle, and sifting through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas merchandise (yet it is out already), I found the perfect solution! Given my desire for a shabby, romantic style office theme, I was immediately drawn to these antique white beautiful aged metal crown hooks. Whimsical and feminine in style, I snatched them up immediately. I can't wait to hang them and display my prints! I have so many additional ideas for this room transformation! The great thing is that if you look long and hard enough, you don't have to spend a significant amount of money to make a space personal and beautiful. If you have a local Hobby Lobby, spend a little time browsing. You may be surprised at what you find :-)

No comments: