Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Today was absolutely gorgeous! The kind of day you want to hold onto for a long time. I had the opportunity to browse around the lovely town of Geneva, IL. It's quaint and there are several unique shops and stores where you can shop as long as your heart desires. My wonderful husband has agreed the I can transform our (my) office from it's current gender neutral decor to something more colorful and feminine to inspire me while I work. I'm going with a romantic, shabby chic style. I love traditional, but for once I want to be surrounded by all things girly and soft. One of my favorite stores there is Cocoon. They have such a wonderful selection of beautiful, eclectic home decor. And yes; I did find something there! These lovely Giclee canvas prints (pronounced "gee-clay") are a great addition to my newly designed space. They are from the company Papaya Art. You can order them online through their site, but check with your local whimsical home interior store as they may also carry some Papaya artwork. This line also has calendars, journals and greeting cards. Great for a gift to a friend OR yourself! Stay tuned for more office transformation stories!

No comments: