Friday, April 23, 2010

I Love Being A Girl!


As I browse through all my glittering jewels, old and new, shop for new, frilly, flowery clothes and look through my array of colorful cosmetics, I realize how happy I am to be a girl!  I love everything that encompasses the feminine spirit - lace and pearls, happy, shiny jewelry and  pink lipstick with tons of mascara and a beautiful fragrance to accompany whatever "look" I choose for the day.  You all know how much I adore jewelry.  I love laying my accessories; a little bit of old with a little new.  To me, the more layers, the better.  Sometimes, I want to be a bohemian chic, channeling my inner hippy girl.  


Other times, I wish to emulate ladies of days gone by.  The likes of Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn.


Sometimes, I want to be an athletic girl, embracing the natural, clean sun-kissed look.  The beautiful thing is, I can be anything I choose to be on any given day.  All I need are a few good props - the right makeup, shoes, jewelry, wardrobe, and fragrance.  Whew, it can be tough being a girl, but I wouldn't have it any other way!  What are some of your favorite looks?  I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Happy day dear! Love being one, too! Fun post! Blessings and faery dust!

Victoria said...

Beautiful post...such lovely gril themes! I love thme all. I love an enchanting gypsy-esque look...with some old world charm and shiny bobbles..with a hint of mystery!
Lovely post!
Kiki~

Savannah Rose said...

I just adore this !!!