Wednesday, October 21, 2009


It's been at least a month since my last blog post. I've turned another year older since my last entry! Wow, how time flies when you are having fun! I just love having an October birthday. I'm a true Libra and have been thinking a lot lately about balance. I started a new job, which I'm totally enjoying, but now is the time when that delicate balancing act comes into play. Most of us have lives that are filled to capacity. Careers, families, friends, hobbies, etc. all demanding our attention and affection. This is a great thing, don't get me wrong. I do believe, however, that it's very easy to get off track and allow our focus and goals to become scattered and sometimes forgotten. When you begin to feel a little overwhelmed, it's time to remind yourself to step back, take a deep breath and relax. Reevaluate, reorganize and start over, if necessary, to get yourself back into balance. If you are overwhelmed and going in a million different directions, you can't expect anything else in your life to maintain consistency. Don't beat yourself if it takes a little time to get back on track. I'm not going to! Although I've taken a little time off from jewelry designing, I have been focusing on my other love, makeup artistry. Don't be surprised if you see some fun things posted about that area of my life also. Just remember...it's all good!

No comments: