Sunday, October 25, 2009

Exhale








There's nothing I love more than a beautiful Sunday walk during the peak of Fall season. The colors are so incredibly intense, the air is crisp and clean and time just seems to slow down a little. I don't know about you, but most of the time, I feel like I'm in turbo mode, busy with multitasking daily responsibilities! These wonderful "time out" walks give me an opportunity to stand back, exhale and take in all the beauty that surrounds me. I also find inspiration in nature. The color palettes that occur in the rich hues of the Autumn season provide me with ideas for creating, both in jewelry and makeup, believe it or not! I just love the deep yellow, scarlet red and burnt orange colors of the turning leaves, along with the brilliant blue of a clear sky. I encourage you to take time out of your busy schedules over the next couple of weeks to get out and take a nice, long walk. You may find that you are actually exhaling as well!

No comments: