Friday, October 23, 2009

Forward Momentum!



I'm really excited to share some news with you... as of yesterday, I have my first official boutique assignment for my handcrafted jewelry! A year ago, I was only imagining that I would see my creations in a cute boutique, and today, that thought has manifested into reality. Proof that what you focus on consistently will ultimately come to fruition. The boutique is "Simply Sassy's" in Geneva, IL. They cater to local artists who need a venue for displaying their handcrafted works. They are in the process of designing a website, but the pictures I've displayed will give you an idea of their setup. This simple positive move for me gives me the encouragement to continue moving forward with allowing more and more creativity in my life. I hope you do the same. Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

MLM Genie said...

What can I say, you are as brilliant as you are beautiful! I Love You...