Friday, February 19, 2010

Boutique Baubles


 Currently Available from Artistic Adornments
 

Coming Soon!  "Boutique Baubles"


 
 

I simply LOVE jewelry; vintage jewelry, new jewelry, larger than life jewelry.  I love jewelry almost as much as I love make-up! As many of you know, I launched my jewelry website, Artistic Adornments,  last year and thoroughly enjoyed the entire process.  All the pieces that are currently available on my site are either handmade  from new materials or repurposed vintage items.  I do often wear some of my pieces, but I also have fun looking for new and unique jewelry that makes a statement.  For me, the bigger and more elaborate the piece, the happier it makes me.  My jewelry treasure hunts have led me to a fabulous supplier of the most unique, trendy and boutique style jewelry I've ever seen. Fun items that don't cost a fortune and are sure to start many conversations.  Because I love to share, I'm will be adding a new category to my current site entitled "Boutique Baubles".  (For those of you who aren't familiar with the term bauble, it is a small, showy trinket or ornament, i.e., trendy jewelry!).  Stay tuned for the new Boutique Bauble additions to Artistic Adornments.  In the meantime, check out my current artisan collections and custom creation options for birthday, bridesmaid or special gift options.  Blessings to you for a beautiful and peaceful day!

No comments: