Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Butterfly Maiden


KACHINA

SHE CAME TO ME, UNEXPECTEDLY

In a vision, in a brief moment, such intense clarity.  A knowing that I have always been and always will be protected and divinely guided, if only I will accept and allow and listen.  

SHE CAME TO ME, UNEXPECTEDLY

Her wings, they shelter me.  Her strength flows through my veins.  She infuses my spirit with freedom and flight.  

SHE CAME TO ME, UNEXPECTEDLY

Metamorphosis.  Rebirth.  Renewal.

SHE CAME TO ME, UNEXPECTEDLY
BUT SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BESIDE ME.

After she came to me, a few days later, I had a most magical encounter.  An unexpected meeting with a monarch caterpillar!  I'm not sure I've ever seen a monarch caterpillar, or perhaps it  is because I've just never noticed the miracles of beauty and life around me with such awe and appreciation until lately.  






With Love and Light, and Butterfly Flight...


No comments: