Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweet Mojo For All That Ails You!

 SUNBEAM SUGAR SCRUB AND PERFUME OIL

I ADORE fragrances, almost as much as I love jewelry.  So you can imagine my delight when I discovered that the very talented mixed-media artist, Jessica Moreau Berry along with business partner Jolene Hoch, had launched a new and exciting line of bath and body products called "Sweet Mojo Apothecary".  Sweet Mojo is a collaboration of "two friends who have always been interested in natural home and health practices".  The wonderful collection of natural sugar scrubs, bath oils, salt soaks, perfume and massage oils and hair treatments are almost too good to be true!  Combining citrus and essential oils like lavender and neroli for their Wild Wing products and sweet orange blended with delicate neroli & smoky vetiver for my personal favorite, the Sunbeam line, these two talented ladies have shared with us a true gift!  I ordered the Sunbeam perfume oil because it's such a great summer scent and the compliments I've received have been overwhelming.  I encourage you to visit their Sweet Mojo Apothecary and browse through all their magical combinations - I've included just a few below.  The perfect gift for yourself  or a friend to alleviate those hot, summer days.  Oh...I also received a sample of the sugar scrub with my order and can I tell you, it is one of the best I've ever used...and believe me, I've used a variety of scrubs! Drop by Jessica's blog, Junque Revival, and let her know what you think about her new adventure!

 Examples of fragrance blends from  
Sweet Mojo Apothocary

JADED SPIRIT: calming lavender blended with delicate neroli, frankinscense & rose deep, rich & sweet, it’s truly for the wild at heart 
HAPPY WINGS: rose & violet blended with calming lavender & sweet woodsy scents….sweet floral notes with a hint of woodsy aura, spread your wings and have a happy day! 
FAIRY LORE: tranquil lavender blended with rose, neroli & exotic ylang ylang…..a romantically floral scent, it’s like sitting in an old cottage garden.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Sheila..very cool..thanks for the links. I love making home made stuff..it is fun to explore new ones and new products...and great to hear what others love too...fabulous!
Yay! Great site..I spent some time on it..beautiful!
Kiki~

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

oh Sheila.... words can't express how wonderful you are!!!!!! This is such a sweet write-up, and so thoughtful.... really!!! Jolene saw it first, and she couldn't wait to tell me about it! We feel truly honored... thankyou!!!!!

The Karma Gods must be lurking about, because GUESS what I got in the mail this week?? The jewels from BA came in, so guess what I'm packaging up right now?? I hope you like the necklace and of course we'll tuck in a few extras for you ;)

BIG HUGS! xoxox Jes & Jolene

Whimsy said...

Thanks for the info! I LOVE a good scrub...cute packaging too!!!
xo
Traci