Wednesday, March 2, 2011

beads, Beads, BEADS...

I love BEADS 
BEADS make me happy!
Beads of all shapes, sizes, and colors.  
I love new BEADS
but my favorite BEADS are colorful, old vintage BEADS.

You can create so many beautiful and interesting things with them.  

Imagine the possibilities...so much fun!


Some pearl beads from my last antique shopping adventure!
Look at the intricate flower beads!  I also like the odd shaped sizes
Such pretty iridescent colors

Spring colors!
Enjoy the small things that make you happy!

2 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I have missed you, too. I can't say February was the easiest month. I am feeling spent. I love the posts you have up! Did you know when you commented it says Phil said and the link was broken. Strange. I came here from my sidebar and that worked. Sending you sparkle and light with this comment and hoping you are full of joy in the week ahead. Blessings.

Victoria said...

Sheial...Oh my..what a beautiful post..those beads are stunning..how I wish i was there discovering all these beauties with you! Those antique pearl beads are divine!! Oh my ..i can just imagine what magic you will create with all of them!Lucky gal!
Looking forward to seeing all your new treasures and creations!
and the blog looks fabulous by the way!
Kiki